Designed for professional guiding outfits and cataraft anglers, but with the consumer in mind, the Maxxon 10 ft 6 in self-bailing raft is our next step in durability, utility and rafting fun.
The perfect choice for four on a whitewater adventure, or floated with a dual angler fishing frame, this 10-foot 6-inch utility raft is a craft for all waters.
At 65 pounds, the bow and stern carry handles make this an easy carry to the water, while the generous 18-inch diameter chambers assure exceptional flotation in all categories of water.
Triple thermal welded seams utilized with stout, 1100 denier PVC coupled with additional 1100 denier PVC top and bottom chafers protects the raft from mid river boulders and shore side wear.
The 4-inch drop-stitch floor virtually eliminates failure experienced with I-beam floor construction.
Trouble-free Leafield C7 valves provide the expected industry standard for inflation/deflation and serviceability.
Six, 2-inch stainless steel D-ring tie-down points, provide gear and frame securing options to handle any gear or tie-down application.
- Heavy-Duty 0.9 mm 1100 Denier PVC
- Welded Seams
- Outside Length and Width: 10 ft 5 in x 4 ft 8 in (320 x 143 cm)
- Inside Length and Width: 7 ft 6 in x 21 in (230 x 53 cm)
- Tube Diameter: 18 in (45 cm)
- Air Chambers: 2
- Inflatable Thwarts: 1 (Batten Attachment System)
- Floor Thickness: 4 in (10 cm) Inflatable Drop-Stitch (Glued-In)
- Top and Bottom Chafers: 0.9 mm 1100 Denier PVC
- Floor Wrap: 0.9 mm 1100 Denier PVC
- Stainless Steel D-Rings: 6
- Comfort-Grip Handles: 2
- Kick Height: 2 ft (61 cm)
- Rated Pressure for Tube: 3.6 psi/ 0.25 bar
- Rated Pressure for Floor: 6.5 psi/ 0.45 bar
- Max Load: 1,500 lb (680 kg)
- Max Person: 4
- Raft Weight: 65 lb (29 kg)
- Package Weight: 69 lb (31 kg)
- Package Size: 43 x 24 x 16 inch (110 x 60 x 40 cm)
- Additional Standard Equipment: Carry Bag, Foot Pump and Field Repair Kit
- 5-Year Warranty
- Free US Shipping