Designed for professional river rafting guides and cataraft anglers, yet priced with the consumer in mind, the Maxxon 10 foot 6 inch self-bailing raft, is a durable utility raft build for fun.
The perfect choice for a dual angler fishing frame, four person whitewater adventure, or family floating fun. At 65 pounds, the bow and stern carry handles make this an easy carry to and from water. While the generous 18-inch diameter tubes assure exceptional flotation in all categories of rivers.
A 4-inch drop-stitch floor virtually eliminates all failure experienced with old style I-beam floor construction, and improves foot stability at the same time.
Triple thermal welded seams utilized with Maxxon's stout 1100 denier PVC material, coupled with additional 1100 denier PVC material for both top and bottom chafers, protects the raft from mid-river boulders and shore-side wear.
Six, 1.5" stainless steel D-ring tie-down points, provide gear and frame securing options to handle any gear or tie-down application.
Trouble-free Leafield C7 valves provide world class industry standards for inflation/deflation and serviceability. Only the best inflatables use Leafield Marine valves.
- Heavy-Duty 0.9 mm 1100 Denier PVC
- Welded Seams
- Outside Length and Width: 10 ft 5 in x 4 ft 8 in (320 x 143 cm)
- Inside Length and Width: 7 ft 6 in x 21 in (230 x 53 cm)
- Tube Diameter: 18 in (45 cm)
- Air Chambers: 2
- Removable Thwarts: 1
- Floor Thickness: 4 in (10 cm) Inflatable Drop-Stitch (Glued-In)
- Top and Bottom Chafers: 0.9 mm 1100 Denier PVC
- Floor Wrap: 0.9 mm 1100 Denier PVC
- Stainless Steel D-Rings: 6
- Comfort-Grip Handles: 2
- Kick Height: 2 ft (61 cm)
- Rated Pressure for Tube: 3.6 psi/ 0.25 bar
- Rated Pressure for Floor: 6.5 psi/ 0.45 bar
- Max Load: 1,500 lb (680 kg)
- Max Person: 4
- Raft Weight: 65 lb (29 kg)
- Package Weight: 69 lb (31 kg)
- Package Size: 43 x 24 x 16 inch (110 x 60 x 40 cm)
- Additional Standard Equipment: Carry Bag, Foot Pump, Patch Repair Kit & Valve Wrench
- 5-Year Warranty
- Free US Shipping
~ When operating on or around water, always wear a U.S. Coast Guard Approved personal floatation device.