With design direction from professional guide outfitters and cataraft frame builders, the Maxxon 12-foot 9inch self-bailing raft is our premium construction for lightweight durability.
Built for the aggressive whitewater adventure, or floated with a multi-angler fishing frame, this 12-foot 9-inch utility raft is ready for whatever your adventure serves up.
At only 114 pounds, the durable six carry handles make this an easy carry to the water, while the massive 20-inch diameter chambers assure exceptional flotation and a high ride in all categories of water.
Triple thermal welded seams utilized with stout, 1100 denier PVC primary raft construction. The hull is then fully bottom wrapped in another layer of 1100 denier PVC, coupled with additional 1100 denier PVC top and bottom chafers. This raft is a brute!
The 6-inch drop-stitch floor virtually eliminates failure experienced with I-beam floor construction.
Trouble-free Leafield C7 valves provide the expected industry standard for inflation/deflation and serviceability.
Fourteen, 2-inch stainless steel D-ring tie-down points, provide gear and frame securing options to handle any gear or tie-down application
- Heavy-Duty 0.9 mm 1100 Denier PVC
- Welded Seams
- Outside Length and Width: 12 ft 9 in x 6 ft 2 in (390 x 192 cm)
- Inside Length and Width: 9 ft 6 in x 3 ft (290 x 53 cm)
- Tube Diameter: 20 in (50 cm)
- Air Chambers: 4
- Inflatable Thwarts: 3 (Batten Attachment System)
- Floor Thickness: 6 in (15 cm) Inflatable Drop-Stitch (Glued-In)
- Top and Bottom Chafers: 0.9 mm 1100 Denier PVC
- Full Bottom Wrap: 0.9 mm 1100 Denier PVC
- Stainless Steel D-Rings: 14
- Comfort-Grip Handles: 6
- Kick Height: 2 ft 5 in (78 cm)
- Rated Pressure for Tube: 3.6 psi/ 0.25 bar
- Rated Pressure for Floor: 6.5 psi/ 0.45 bar
- Max Load: 2,870 lb (1,300 kg)
- Max Person: 7
- Raft Weight: 114 lb (52 kg)
- Package Weight: 122 lb (55 kg)
- Package Size: 48 x 29 x 16 in (122 x 72 x 41 cm)
- Additional Standard Equipment: Carry Bag, Foot Pump and Field Repair Kit
- 5-Year Warranty
- Free US Shipping
~ When operating on or around water, always wear a U.S. Coast Guard Approved personal floatation device.