Built for the aggressive whitewater adventure, this giant 16-foot raft is ready for whatever water your adventure serves up.
At 150 pounds, this model wins praise for managing the transition to and from the water and then stowing it at the end of the day. The standard 20-inch diameter chambers assure exceptional flotation and a high ride in all categories of white water, providing a handling experience uncommon to its class.
Triple thermal welded seams utilized with stout, 1100 denier PVC primary raft construction. The hull is then fully bottom wrapped in another layer of 1100 denier PVC, coupled with additional 1100 denier PVC top and bottom chafers.
The 6-inch drop-stitch floor virtually eliminates failure experienced with I-beam floor construction.
Trouble-free Leafield C7 valves provide the expected industry standard for inflation/deflation and serviceability.
Fourteen, 2-inch stainless steel D-ring tie-down points, provide gear and frame securing options to handle any gear or tie-down application
- Heavy-Duty 0.9 mm 1100 Denier PVC
- Welded Seams
- Outside Length and Width: 16 ft x 7 ft 8 in (490 x 234 cm)
- Inside Length and Width: 12 ft 9 in x 4 ft 4 in (390 x 134 cm)
- Tube Diameter: 20 in (50 cm)
- Air Chambers: 4
- Inflatable Thwarts: 3 (Batten Attachment System)
- Floor Thickness: 6 in (15 cm) Inflatable Drop-Stitch
- Top and Bottom Chafers: 0.9 mm 1100 Denier PVC
- Full Bottom Wrap: 0.9 mm 1100 Denier PVC
- Stainless Steel D-Rings: 14
- Comfort-Grip Handles: 6
- Kick Height: 2 ft 6 in (78 cm)
- Rated Pressure for Tube: 3.6 psi/ 0.25bar
- Rated Pressure for Floor: 6.5 psi/ 0.45 bar
- Max Load: 3,629 lb (1,646 kg)
- Max Person: 12
- Raft Weight 150 lb (68 kg)
- Package Weight: 166 lb (75 kg)
- Package Size: 55 x 32 x 17 in (140 x 81 x 42 cm)
- Additional Standard Equipment: Carry Bag, Foot Pump and Field Repair Kit
- 5-Year Warranty
- Free US Shipping