Maxxon Pontoons are made of premium, commercial-grade 0.9 mm 1100 denier PVC that offers strength and protection against extreme abrasion and chemical resistance. The inner layer is comprised of a 36-ounce, 77-pound-tear-strength polyester fabric that offers further dimensional stability and tensile durability. An additional outer layer of 1100 denier PVC is welded, not glued, to the top and bottom for even more strength.
Each pontoon offers several D-rings on each side to allow you to attach almost anything you want to float. Use our inflatable pontoons to create barges, sailboats, fishing or swimming platforms, and more. Their air chambers offer floatation security, while their high-quality air-fill valves can be locked open for easy deflation and compact storage.
Maxxon Pontoons are lightweight and portable which allows convenience of travel, while their reputation for durability offers peace of mind. Expect only the best boating experience with Maxxon.
- Made of Heavy-Duty 0.9 mm 1100 Denier PVC in Its Entirety
- Welded Seams
- Length: 14 ft (427 cm)
- Tube Diameter: 21 in (54 cm)
- 2 Air Chambers
- Rated Pressure for Tube: 3.6 psi/0.25 bar
- Four 2-Inch Stainless Steel D-Rings on Each Side
- Top & Bottom Chafing Pads (Black)
- Additional Standard Equipment: Foot Pump and Repair Kit
- Package Weight: 56 lb (25 kg)
- Package Size: 32 x 20 x 20 in (81 x 51 x 51 cm)
- 5-Year Warranty
- Priced/Sold as a Pair
- Free US Shipping
*Special order colors and custom logos are available at additional charges and should expect longer lead times.