Designed for professional guiding outfits but with the consumer in mind, the Maxxon 8-foot 10-inch self-bailing raft is where to start in size, utility and rafting fun.
Whether for thrill seekers challenging hydraulics, or floated with a single angler fishing frame, this 8-foot 10-inch utility raft is a craft for all waters.
At only 58 pounds, the bow and stern carry handles make this an easy carry to the water, while the generous 18-inch diameter chambers assure exceptional flotation in all categories of water.
Triple thermal-welded seams utilized with stout, 0.9 mm 1100 denier PVC, coupled with additional 1100 denier PVC top and bottom chafers protect this boat from mid river boulders and shore side wear.
The 4-inch drop-stitch floor virtually eliminates failure experienced with I-beam floor construction.
Trouble-free Leafield C7 valves provide the expected industry standard for inflation/deflation and serviceability.
Six, 2-inch stainless steel D-ring tie-down points, provide gear and frame securing options.
- Heavy-Duty, Commercial-Grade 0.9 mm 1100 Denier PVC
- Welded Seams
- Outside Length and Width: 8 ft 10 in x 4 ft 8 in (270 x 143 cm)
- Inside Length and Width: 5 ft 10 in x 21 in (180 x 53 cm)
- Tube Diameter: 18 in (45 cm)
- Air Chambers: 2
- Inflatable Thwarts: 1 (Batten Attachment)
- Floor Thickness: 4 in (10 cm) Inflatable Drop Stitch (Glued-In)
- Top and Bottom Chafers + Floor Wrap: 0.9 mm 1100 Denier PVC
- Comfort-Grip Handles: 2
- Stainless Steel D-Rings: 6
- Kick Height: 2 ft (61 cm)
- Rated Pressure for Tube: 3.6 psi/ 0.25 bar
- Rated Pressure for Floor: 6.5 psi/ 0.45 bar
- Max Load: 1,256 lb (570 kg)
- Max Person: 3
- Raft weight: 58 lb (26 kg)
- Package Weight: 60 lb (27 kg)
- Package Size: 44 x 24 x 16 in (110 x 60 x 40 cm)
- Additional Standard Equipment: Carry Bag, Foot Pump and Field Repair Kit
- 5-Year Warranty
- Free US Shipping
~ When operating on or around water, always wear a U.S. Coast Guard Approved personal floatation device.